The 4C-Rheometer comprises the following:
- Main unit on wheels, including devices for lifting cone at 7 cm/s and lighting the base plate from below.
- Optional 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60 Hz power supply.
- Slump cone modified with weight ring to avoid buoyancy and top collar for easy filling.
- Base plate Ø 1000 mm in sand blasted 12 mm hardened glass.
- Black/White CCD digital video camera, including cable for connection to PC.
- Optical lens mounted on video camera.
- PC with a fire wire port for connection to video camera.
- 19’’ LCD Display (color monitor).
- MS-Windows based 4C-Rheometer software installed.
- User’s manual.
Contact us for a specific quotation!
All components of the system are backed by a one-year warranty (12 month from good installation).
A training course covering installation and use of the 4C-Rheometer can be arrange at favorable conditions.
The delivery time is normally 8-10 weeks.