The market for collaborative robots - also known as cobots - is expected to grow sharply in the coming years.
Implementing a collaborative robot - which has to work side by side with human colleagues - requires more than just taking it out of the box and setting it up in its production.
The Danish Technological Institute (DTI) develops and tests many different collaborative robot solutions in our Cobot Lab and has a wide range of experience with the implementation of new robot technologies. Therefore, we also have a good knowledge of the latest safety regulations, standards and regulatory requirements.
We can help you with advice from design phase to approval of cobot systems. DTI also offers courses and tests within collaborative industrial robots.
What can DTI help you with?
- Cobot-pilot: Get hands-on experience with different collaborative technologies before you invest in equipment
- Safety test of your robot, where we mechanically test the forces in collisions between robot and human
- 1 day course for technicians/constructors: Robot safety
- 1 day course: Introduction to robot technology
- 2 day course: Programming of UR robots
- 4 day course: Robot and automation management
If you are considering introducing collaborative robotic solutions into your business, then let DTI help you. Contact us for more information.
In the video below you can e.g. see how we have helped Linak send in collaborative robots to be their workers' third hand. Read more.
Note: Make sure to turn on subtitles in the YouTube player.