DTI is continuously participating in a number of international research projects as coordinator or partner.
Currently these include:
- MONTIE. Multisensors and Other New Technology for Improved indoor Environment in buildings. Project sponsored by the Nordic Innovation Centre
- AUTOBONE. Production unit for the decentralised engineering of autologous cell-based osteoinductive bone substitutes. EU-funded project with a total budget of EUR 4.675.442,60
- INTELLISCAF. Intelligent Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering of Bone, Skin and Cartilage. EU-funded project with a total budget of EUR 6.243.915
- NORDIC FOODPACK. Nordic Foodpack is a network of national Nordic research programmes studying packaging of food. NORDIC FOODPACK is financed by the Nordic Industrial Fund and the national research programmes.
See also www.nordicfoodpack.org
- RFID Compliance Test centre for Documentation of Supply Chain Performance. Project undertaken in cooperation with Michigan State University.
- INNOVAWOOD. Wood research Database Project funded by the EU. See also www.innovawood.com