6. Framework Program under the EU Commission’s Directorate-General for Energy and Transport
The project is completed.
Project start September 2007. Expected completion December 2009.
The purpose of the EU project, Eco Building International Club, is to encourage knowledge sharing between construction companies in EU and China.
Is your company developing or producing low energy technology for buildings? If yes, you now have the opportunity to be part of a database which profiles your products in Europe as well as China.
The project works for a broader application of promising technologies. The project also includes a network within which companies can work together to develop or use low energy technology. Membership of Eco Building International Club is free.
- Create export opportunities for Danish Companies to the European and Chinese markets.
- Spread knowledge of energy efficient technologies in EU.
- Create a platform for cooperation between companies concerning new research and development projects – nationally as well as internationally.
- Ente per le Nuove tecnologie, l'Energia e l'Ambiente, Italy (ENEA)
- Instituto per la promozione dell'innovazione technologica, Italy (ISNOVA)
- Federazione Industrie Prodotti, Impianti e servizi per le Costruzioni, Italy (FINCO)
- Centre for Renewable Energy Sources, Greece (CRES)
- EBHE / Greek Solar Industry Association, Greece (EBHE)
- Agence de l'Environnement et de la Maitrise de l'Energie, France (ADEME)
- Zhejiang Energy Research Institute, China (ZERI)
- China Building Energy Efficiency Association, China (CBEEA)
- Sofia Energy Centre, Bulgaria (SEC)
- Greek Public Real State Corporation, Greece (GPREC)
- Byggematerialeindustrien, Denmark (BI)
- Association des Industries de Produits de Construction, France (AIMCC)