The need for documentation and improvement of air quality is increasing.
We document and solve problems related to air quality. We have the necessary analysis tools and the relevant process chemical competences for solving workplace problems related to degasification of volatile combinations of materials for the indoor environment or obnoxious smells of local areas from emission of smelling substances from livestock production.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Optimisation of air cleansing technology e.g. biological or chemical air cleansing
- Emission measurements of industrial discharge
- Documentation of degasification of unhealthy substances from materials and consumer products
- Identification of odour components and assessment of odours from different components
- Documentation and optimisation of deodorising measures and technologies
- Online measurement of volatile substances, including smelling substances
- Measurement of airborne particles, including airborne nanoparticles (ultrafine particles)