More than 60% of the domestic heating in Denmark is district heating, and there is a huge Danish export of district heating equipment. With testing as well as calibration laboratories, training activities and participation in international standardisation and R&D projects on a continuous basis, our specialists have a broad approach to this area.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Consultancy on district heating technology
- Accredited testing of district heating components
- Condition checking, inspection and analyses
- Accredited calibration and verification of district heating meters, thermometers and manometers
- On-site measurement of large flowmeters
- Measurement consultancy and determination of uncertainty of measurement
- Networking activities