You will find answers below to some of the questions that are frequently asked on our virtual courses. If you can't find the answer to your question here, you are very welcome to contact us by phone: +45 72 20 30 00 or email@example.com.
- Make sure you switch off your phone and email.
- Have a pen and paper at the ready and make sure you have something to drink.
- It can be a good idea to raise your monitor slightly when you are in a virtual meeting. This ensures the best video quality. It also gives you the feeling that you are sitting at the same level as the other participants. You could, for instance, stand your monitor or laptop on a couple of stacked books.
- Mute your microphone while you are listening. And don’t forget to switch it on when you have something to say!
- Nod clearly if you agree or use “reactions” in the chat function to give a thumbs up.
- The course will be more inspiring and meaningful if you contribute, so by all means ask questions and give examples from your daily life, either using the microphone or the chat function.
NB: You can join by logging in via your browser (Google Chrome). Then you won’t need to download the program to your computer.
If you are participating via your smartphone or tablet, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app first. You don’t need a Microsoft Teams account to participate. You can choose to join as a guest.
Learn more about participating in a Microsoft Teams Meeting or Microsoft Teams Live Event.
- Check that you have not muted your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Turn up the sound on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Check – via the computer’s control panel – which channel the sound is set to play through (e.g. a headset or the computer’s speakers).