At the Danish Technological Institute, we offer SEM/EDX (Scanning Electron Microscopy) examinations on all types of solid and soft materials.
These examinations can identify and visualize the micro/nano-structures of materials, as well as determine the elemental composition at points down to approximately 1 x 1 µm, and in some cases, even in individual nanoparticles.
As a customer, you are always invited to participate in the examinations. Our experience shows that this provides the most optimal conditions for a good collaboration and a satisfactory solution to the task.
We have over 20 years of experience in advanced material examinations, including SEM/EDX. We have been audited and approved for this type of examination by several of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Denmark.
Our mailing address for receiving material samples for analysis:
Danish Technological Institute
Nanoproduction and Microanalysis (C033)
Attn: Kathrine Bjørneboe (KBJ)
Gregersensvej 1, DK-2630 Taastrup
If you have any questions about our methods, please feel free to contact Kathrine Bjørneboe at 7220 3305 or email@example.com.
How can the Danish Technological Institute assist you?
Through SEM/EDX examinations, it is possible to:
- Visualize and document surface structures on a micro/nano-scale.
- Determine the distribution of micro/nano-particles within a material.
- Map air voids or foreign particles beneath the outer surface of an object.
- Document and visualize the morphology of particle samples, including tendencies for agglomeration.
- Map the elemental distribution of cross-section samples or surfaces.
- Identify unknown samples (materials, particles, coatings) based on structure and elemental composition.
- Determine the thickness of nano/micrometer-thick layers on surfaces.