Prototype development and design
One of the most difficult steps of the innovative process is to move from an idea to a functional model / prototype with an interesting and functional design. This functional model / prototype is one of the most important elements in the process of encouraging the next steps in the process towards an introduction on the market.
The development of functional models and prototypes requires both craftsmanship and technical skills – and not least a good economy.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
With the prototype workshop of Creativity and Innovation as a starting point, we can
- Analyse client and user needs in the market and transform such needs into design and product features
- Contributing to designing products
- Provide workshop facilities for persons with ideas and companies that wish to work with functional models
- Print 3 dimensional items in plastic
- Instruction in model techniques