Tailored training courses
An increasing number of customers want Danish Technological Institute to provide courses that cover several subject areas or focus on a specific topics.
Danish Technological Institute provides such courses tailored for the customers’ actual needs. The courses can be theoretical or practical or a combination.
Courses can, for instance, take the form of workshops, where the theory is tried out directly on the company in question. The prices of these courses are agreed individually.
Employees with technical knowledge.
Time and place
In accordance with the customer’s wishes – e.g. at Danish Technological Institute or on company premises.
Please contact Danish Technological Institute for a quotation.
Examples on tailor made company courses
- Temperature – measurement and calibration. Two-day course, consisting of theory and practice in the calibration of the company's measuring equipment with a dry-block calibrator.
- Pressure – measurement and calibration. 1-2 day course, consisting of theory and practice in measurement and calibration using pressure-recording equipment.
- Exercises and examples are demonstrated on the company's measuring equipment.
- Uncertainty calculations. Two-day theoretical course on uncertainty calculations on the company's processes and measuring equipment. Basic subjects and drawing up of uncertainty budgets and calculation methods.
- Calibration of water and district heating meters. 1-2 day theoretical course, with demonstrations on the Danish Technological Institute’s test bench.