If you need independent documentation of the effect your greenhouse product, then DTI can help you!
DTI can assist in testing new equipment. This can be as part of the equipment development or as documentation of the equipment’s effect.
The testing can be done in collaboration with the equipment provider by small scale testing in test greenhouses or as part of an on-site demonstration trial.
How can Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Documentation of effects in small scale trials
- Measurement of energy consumption in equipment (e.g. a de-humidifier) and/or the entire greenhouse with the help of energy meters installed on the exterior of heating pipes.
- Measurement of the micro-climate (e.g. temperature, humidity, photosynthetic light) in a cultivation room over a given time.
- Registration of plant effects (photosynthesis, growth, quality)
- Testing of new sensors under greenhouse conditions
- Dokumentation af effekter ved forsøg i mindre skala