Would you like to get started with 3D printing, but are you uncertain of how to ensure value creation? At the Danish Technological Institute, we have many years of experience in helping companies on the entire 3D printing journey. So whatever challenges you may have in getting started or ensuring value creation, we are ready to be your one-stop-shop.
When it comes to implementing industrial production with 3D printing – or additive manufacturing - it is important to understand that it is not just about investing in a 3D printer. The entire workflow and process around the production method must be considered from the start. To achieve success in implementing 3D printing, competent advice is crucial, and it needs to take your company's specific needs into account
How we can help you
At the Danish Technological Institute, we can offer you advice and expertise in all areas of industrial 3D printing, including:
- Help in choosing suitable materials for 3D printing
- Developing strategic plans covering all aspects and perspectives of 3D printing
- Innovation and development
- Design optimization
- Production and post-processing
- Quality assurance and certification
- Working environment in production
- Software development and digital simulation
- Technology transfer and implementation in the industry
- Material and process optimization
We have the expertise to help make your industrial 3D printing production successful - and our goal is to ensure that you get the most out of the technology in your company. Contact us about your needs, so we can discuss the best way to support you on your 3D printing journey.
Do you need courses or upskilling?
We offer a range of different courses and training programs - both online and physical - that will prepare your company to use 3D printing in production. Additionally, we can tailor a course program specifically for your company or organization.