This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate OR
- Have at least 1 year of experience operating AWS workloads
On this course you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organisation
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
- Architecting review
- Multiple Accounts
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Specialized Infrastructure
- Connecting Networks
- High Availability and DDos
- Securing Data
- Large-Scale Data Stores
- Migrating Workloads
- Optimizing Costs
- Architecting for the Edge
- Review Projects
Please note: Effective 15th August 2022 the labs for all AWS courses will be delivered through AWS Builder labs. In order to access these labs you will need to have an Amazon account (used for Amazon.com/.co.uk retail). You can choose to use your existing Amazon account or you can elect to set up a new account utilising a new email address (such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc etc). You can set up your new Amazon account here.
Please ensure that you have set up this Amazon account set up in advance of attending your class. Your Amazon account credentials will be used to access the AWS Builder lab environment that you will utilise during your course.
In order to access your digital course materials you are required to set up a Gilmore account in advance of attending your course. To do this please follow this link.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147