This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
Please note: Effective 15th August 2022 the labs for all AWS courses will be delivered through AWS Builder labs. In order to access these labs you will need to have an Amazon account (used for Amazon.com/.co.uk retail). You can choose to use your existing Amazon account or you can elect to set up a new account utilising a new email address (such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc etc). You can set up your new Amazon account here.
Please ensure that you have set up this Amazon account set up in advance of attending your class. Your Amazon account credentials will be used to access the AWS Builder lab environment that you will utilise during your course.
In order to access your digital course materials you are required to set up a Gilmore account in advance of attending your course. To do this please follow this link.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147