About the course
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is primarily within organisations where change can have greater impact. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice. Once you have passed the Foundation qualification you can progress to the more advanced Practitioner qualification.
There are no formal pre-requisites required in order to begin a Foundation course in Change Management.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
- Develop insights into how organisations work , organisational culture and the models and processes of change
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change vision
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
- Appreciate the impact of change on organisations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team.
- The Change Management Context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation – Part 1
- Change and the organisation – Part 2
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- Change Impact
- Change readiness
- Exam technique
- Exam simulator
Online Change Management Foundation package from Danish Technological Institute
You will get a solid bundle of teaching material with the online course package from the Danish Technological Institute, which consists of:
- 12 months online access to accredited ILX Change Management e-learning
- Change Management Foundation exam - Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Must be taken online via web proctor
- Change Management mock exam revision tools
- Full ILX tutor support
- Access to ILX Connect
- Technical support (in English)
You complete the modules via your PC or tablet with audio and access to the internet. You decide when you want to take the modules – and they can be paused along the way.
- Change Management official manual
- Voucher for exam
Finally, you have an exam voucher, which allows you to take the exam whenever it suits you.
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organisational change initiative.
All materials and exam are in English.
This course is expected to take approximately 10-12 hours.
Access to demo
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Gitte Pedersen
- +45 72201088