This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led training
- Hands-on labs
- Attended AWS Technical Essentials classroom training or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of AWS core services
Programming experience in any one of the following languages:
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Please note: Effective 15th August 2022 the labs for all AWS courses will be delivered through AWS Builder labs. In order to access these labs you will need to have an Amazon account (used for Amazon.com/.co.uk retail). You can choose to use your existing Amazon account or you can elect to set up a new account utilising a new email address (such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc etc). You can set up your new Amazon account here.
Please ensure that you have set up this Amazon account set up in advance of attending your class. Your Amazon account credentials will be used to access the AWS Builder lab environment that you will utilise during your course.
In order to access your digital course materials you are required to set up a Gilmore account in advance of attending your course. To do this please follow this link.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147