The course is for anyone in test- or development teams, who wants to be involved in designing, developing, and testing services, as well as supporting a structured and automated approach using the Postman tool.
No prior knowledge of similar tools is required but a basic knowledge of web services can be an advantage – but not a requirement.
- Working with REST-services in Postman
- Understanding build-up and the work with services
- Collaboration with developers of web services
- Building up efficient and structured tests
- Maintain a self-developed API-client
- Introduction to terms such as POST, PUT, GET, resources, XML, Endpoints, Payload, JSON, WADL and REST
- Introduction to Postman
- Structuring and building of tests with Collections, workspaces
- Test execution and reporting (Newman)
- Introduction to Extended Postman-functionality (DevOps)
- Webservice virtualization (Mock server)
- Load & performance test with Postman (Monitors)
The duration of the course is 1 day. You will through examples and practical exercises learn how to operate and work with Postman. The course is based on an active involvement of the participants and a lot of hands-on exercises, to ensure that what is learned can be used directly after completing the course.
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147