You can also attend this course virtually. The course is then divided into 6 sessions of 2 hours each and held over 3 days.
This course is for anyone working with software testing and would like to have a basic knowledge and a theoretical as well as proffessional approach to software testing. The course can also prepare you for the ISTQB Foundation certification course. The course materials adheres to ISTQB terminology and its recommend best practices.
- You will know what testing is and why we test
- You will know the different roles in testing
- You learn fundamental testing processes
- You practice creating effective test cases using several different testing techniques
- You are familiar with test planning
- Overview of testing projects
- Roles in testing
- Knowledge with reviews and their value
- Knowledge of test planning
- Risk-based testing
- Basic testing techniques
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147