You have worked with software testing for a short period and want to gain theoretical knowledge, as well as a more professional approach to software testing and quality assurance. You also wish to prepare for the ISTQB Foundation certification course. Foundations of Structured Testing is designed for software testers, developers, and managers alike.
- You will know what testing is and why we test
- You will know the different roles in testing
- You learn fundamental testing processes
- You practice creating effective test cases using several different testing techniques
- You are familiar with test planning
- Overview of testing projects
- Roles in testing
- Knowledge with reviews and their value
- Knowledge of test planning
- Risk-based testing
- Basic testing techniques
The course materials adheres to ISTQB terminology and its recommend best practices.
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147