Improvement of energy, renewable energy and innovative development of energy technology will contribute to a significant reduction in fossil fuel consumption.
Low-energy building and CO2-neutral new building must be developed and the new concepts and technologies must be adapted to the existing buildings.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Consultancy service on low-energy and energy neutral building, building envelopes, installations, renewable energy, management and operation as well as efficiency improvement of energy efficiency in existing buidlings
- Development of technology for sustainable building using EnergyFlexHouse,
the facility for development, testing and demonstration of innovative energy efficient technology and concepts for buildings
- Development and documentation of components and integrated systems for heating, ventilation and cooling systems
- Optimisation of operation, fault detection and energy management
- Assessment of energy consumption, indoor climate and system performance
- Workshops and technical project support