Overview of the different IT architect roles
Part of the certified IT architect education
Very skilled teacher who clearly has a very good grasp of his material, combined with a lot of practical experience.
- Thomas Mortensen, KMD A/S.
- The different types of work and roles performed by IT architects
- Fundamental IT architecture processes and methods
- The IT architect's roles in IT development
- Correlations between IT architecture and methods for system development and operation
- Knowledge of evaluating an IT architecture
- Security aspects when choosing an IT architecture
- The IT architect's deliverables
- Overview of tools that can support architectural work
- Get an overview of the different types of work and roles performed as an IT architect
- Get introduced to the conceptual world of IT architecture
- Get to know different processes, methods and tasks you encounter as an IT architect
- Possibility of certification and subsequent specialization
The course material consists of self-developed, comprehensive course material. The teaching consists of theory supplemented by practical exercises and a few discussion papers. We work with a common case on the course days. You should expect to prepare before the course to the extent of about 15 hours. You will receive access to the preparation material approximately two weeks before the course.
On the last day of the course, it is possible to take a certification. The certification costs DKK 2,995 excl. VAT and is not included in the course price. You can order your certification when registering for the course. There is a free re-take certification included in the price. If you have knowledge corresponding to the content of the foundation course, you can take the IT Architect, Foundation certification. Contact us to hear when you can take the certification.
Number of questions: 40
Duration: 1 hour (15 min. extra if English is not your first language)
Format: multiple choice in English
You need at least 26 correct answers (65%) to pass the certification
This IT architect Foundation course is held in English, with English courseware and certification.
If you want the course taucht in Danish, you can find it here: IT Arkitekt, Foundation
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Malene Kjærsgaard
- +45 72202523