Effective application of the program
With Project, it is easy to plan projects and collaborate with others, no matter where you are. The program provides tools to analyze and plan resources, budgets and schedules as well as improve daily cooperation. At this course you will get all the basic knowledge you need as project manager or project participant so that you can independently apply Project to commonly-occurring project management tasks.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage these project plans.
- Basic elements of the project
- New project from existing project
- Project information
- Adjust calendars
- Create tasks and milestones
- Import of task information
- Create task dependencies
- Use lag and overlap
- Use task constraints
- Work with duration
- Create and assign resources to tasks
- Import of resource information
- Identify over allocation and level resources
- Calculations based on duration, work and units
- Update of the project
- Follow up in the project
- Re-planning of the project
- Track progress in the project
- Work with plan variance
- Work with filters and groups
- Print reports and views
The course is relevant whatever version you use (2010,2013, 2016, 2019 or Office 365).
The course is provided by an experienced instructor from Teknologisk Instituts instructor network.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Christian Ravn Agergaard Pedersen
- +45 72202447