Who should attend?
The course is designed as an introduction for non-microbiologists, including managers, engineers or technical staff, dealing with microbial challenges in oilfield systems.
After the course you will have obtained
- A general introduction to microbiology
- Knowledge on oilfield and petroleum microbiology, including: microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC), souring of oil and gas fields and system fouling
- Information on good practices when sampling for microbiology in water, oil, solids, and on surfaces.
- An overview on microbial assessment and mitigation strategies
- Practical insight from discussion of selected field cases
- Insight in the application of microbiology for oil and gas exploration, and the use of microorganisms for enhancing oil recovery.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Steffen Larsen Aggerholm
- Faglig leder, ph.d.
- +45 72202466