Online Course: Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation
MSP® 5th Edition Foundation E-learning
About the course
Managing Successful Programmes is a framework for successfully delivering large-scale, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities. This elearning will help prepare you for the MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination. The examination is intended to assess whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework.
This learning would be suitable for:
- Programme managers and aspiring programme managers
- Project managers/senior project managers
- Business change managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including project board members (e.g. executive), project assurance, and project support
- Operational line managers/staff (e.g. process owners) operating within a programme environment
- Portfolio management staff
- Specialist programme staff
There are no formal prerequisites for the MSP 5th Edition Foundation qualification.
By the end of this learning, you should:
- Understand key concepts relating to programmes and MSP
- Understand how the MSP principles underpin the MSP framework
- Understand the MSP themes and how they are applied throughout the programme
- Understand the MSP processes and how they are carried out throughout the programme
- Introduction and key concepts
- MSP principles
- MSP themes – Introduction and organization theme
- MSP themes – Design theme
- MSP themes – Justification theme
- MSP themes – Structure theme
- MSP themes – Knowledge theme
- MSP themes – Assurance theme
- MSP themes – Decision theme
- MSP processes
- Exam simulator
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exam.
From 1 February 2022, this is the only examination form offered by the examination institute PeopleCert.
PeopleCert is responsible for everything related to your exam. These 2 guides (for Windows and MacOs, respectively) guide you through the process of booking your exam and describe the process for taking an Online Proctored Exam (OLP).
- 60 minutes
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 60% pass mark (36/60)
- Closed book
Online MSP package from Danish Technological Institute
You will get a solid bundle of teaching material with the online course package from the Danish Technological Institute, which consists of:
This course includes the following:
- 12 months online access to our accredited MSP 5th Edition Foundation learning
- Exam voucher for MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination (must be taken online via remote proctor within 12 months of purchase)
- The official MSP manual (digital)
- MSP Foundation exam simulator
- MSP process map (digital)
- Access to professional feedback with an advisor (in English)
- Technical support (in English)
Finally, you have an exam voucher, which allows you to take the exam whenever it suits you.
You complete the modules via your PC or tablet with audio and access to the internet. You decide when you want to take the modules – and they can be paused along the way.
Access to demo
Demo link: MSPF
This course is expected to take approximately 18 hours.
All materials and exam are in English.
MSP ® Foundation Online course on this page are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
MSP® is a registred trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Gitte Pedersen
- +45 72201088