About the course
ILX Group’s fully-accredited PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning takes approximately 12 hours to complete and fully prepares you for the Foundation examination. The e-learning is broken into bite-size sessions, combining leading-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
This course would benefit:
Project managers and aspiring project managers
Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel
- Operational line managers/staff
Anyone with working experience as a project participant or project manager qualifies.
Benefits (Learning objectives)
Upon completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
PRINCE2 overview – scene-setting
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Directing a project
- Closing a project
- Process walkthrough
- Featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- Examples of a PRINCE2 project
- Printable PRINCE2 documents
The PRINCE2 template manager
A comprehensive collection of document templates to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2
Glossary of terms
Frequently asked questions
Printable PRINCE2 process model
Online PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation package from Danish Technological Institute
You will get a solid bundle of teaching material with the online course package from the Danish Technological Institute, which consists of:
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation learning
- Voucher for PRINCE2 Foundation exam: valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
- The official PRINCE2 manual (digital)
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put PRINCE2 into practice
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam simulator
- PRINCE2 process map (digital)
Finally, you have an exam voucher, which allows you to take the exam whenever it suits you.
You complete the modules via your PC or tablet with audio and access to the internet. You decide when you want to take the modules – and they can be paused along the way.
Access to demo
This course is expected to take approximately 12 hours.
All materials and exam are in English.
In connection with the course, you will receive a voucher for an Online Proctored Exam (OLP), which you can take from your own computer at a time that suits you best. The voucher is valid for 12 months.
From 1 February 2022, this is the only examination form offered by the examination institute PeopleCert.
PeopleCert is responsible for everything related to your exam. These 2 guides (for Windows and MacOs, respectively) guide you through the process of booking your exam and describe the process for taking an Online Proctored Exam (OLP).
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exam.
PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation Online course on this page are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Gitte Pedersen
- +45 72201088