You have a PRINCE2 Foundation exam and have a good and safe knowledge of the PRINCE2 method. And you have a desire to document your knowledge with the accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner 6th edition examination.
- You will be trained to demonstrate your knowledge to the Practitioner exam.
- Prepares you for the internationally accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner examination on the second day of the course.
- If you have the right conditions, you will have a high degree of security to pass the exam.
- When the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is passed, you gain the right to use the designation "Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner".
There are two exam levels of PRINCE2: Foundation and Practitioner. Compared to the PRINCE2 Foundation you meet the following additional requirements for your PRINCE2 knowledge at Practitioner:
- General: Solid and deep knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method
- Understanding the tailoring of the method to a project and a project environment
- Know and understand the composition of management products
- Deeper understanding of how the themes are applied in practice, including identifying right and wrong use
- Could justify the application of PRINCE2 in specific situations
Practitioner training focuses on the PRINCE2 Practitioner curriculum in relation to the examination, so that you can pass the exam.We work with the official sample exams, so you become familiar with displaying your PRINCE2 knowledge in relation to the examination papers. We work with discussions and review of example examination papers and to some extent with the exchange of experience in applying the method.
Approximately 2 weeks own preparation.
Day 1 from 9:00 to 17:00
Day 2 from 9:00 to 17:00
You will receive course materials for your preparation about 2 weeks before the course. You should expect about 10-15 hours of preparation, depending on your PRINCE2 Foundation-knowledge.
The formal requirements to participate in the course and sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is that you have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. However, it is important that you have learned the PRINCE2 method at a Foundation course. This course - PRINCE2 Practitioner exam training - focuses on training in relation to the examination and the examination form.
We therefore recommend that, before starting the course you should have a solid knowledge of the PRINCE2 method:
- have taken your PRINCE2 Foundation exam within the past six months,
- or have taken your PRINCE2 Foundation exam within the last year and during this period have used the method continuously
- You must have read the PRINCE2 manual 6th edition
- If you have a PRINCE2 Foundation exam earlier than 6th edition, you must get hold of the PRINCE2 manual in 6th edition and read it before the class. It can be purchased by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are uncertain about the recommendations above, please immediately contact our training department so we can advise you.
Exam/certification (included in the price)
In connection with the course, you will receive a voucher for an Online Proctored Exam (OLP), which you can take from your own computer at a time that suits you best. The voucher is valid for 12 months.
Your status as a "Registered Practitioner" expires 3-5 years after your Practitioner exam.Students who have taken the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam 3-5 years ago, and who want to maintain their status, must follow our Practitioner Re-registration process. Please contact us.
Assurance af an accredited exam
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by PeopleCert. On behalf of AXELOS, PeopleCert is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
Trainers have at least 10 years of practical training, consultancy and project management experience and are consistently getting top grades from our participants. All our trainers have long experience of teaching in PRINCE2.
Other courses which may be of interest
- PRINCE2 Foundation 3 days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 4 days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner, 6 days, English
This course is also available in Danish
Anders Murmann, M.Sc. is a self-employed IT project and program manager working with small and large projects within the IT industry. He has +15 years’ experience with structured project and portfolio management. He has implemented project management methods in companies and worked with tailoring project management methods. He has had the role team leader, department manager and been managing a company. Anders has a special focus on the benefits of the course for the individual delegate.
Charlotte Cordua has +15 years of experience in project management and has been team leader. Charlotte teaches project management with focus on both management and leadership elements and is certified in PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile® and Change Management. When Charlotte is teaching the focus is on learning, practice, and pragmatism. The participants' own reality is included, and emphasis is placed on understanding and taking a critical stance on theories and methods.
Michael Fleron has a master’s in Project Management and is PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® certified. Michael has worked with projects for the last 20 years primarily with organizational development and change projects. In addition to PRINCE2®, Michael has trained and taught in general Project management - techniques and tools. In the teaching, Michael places great emphasis on involving the students through their experience and own practice in the projects.
Rune Josefsen is a senior consultant with more than 25 years of experience in project management. He has experience from projects in the private as well as government sector. With 25 years of teaching experience and thousands of satisfied students, Rune emphasises constantly relating theory to practical examples, making his teaching engaging and interesting. Rune has a Master Degree in Business & Communication with studies in UK and France, is an accredited trainer in PRINCE2®, and a Six Sigma Black Belt.
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Stine Krogh Biehe
- +45 72203063