- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required
System administrators who are either new to Red Hat JBoss or have experience with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7
- Configure the new batch subsystem
- Administer the HornetQ messaging subsystem
- Install JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode or as a managed domain
- Secure applications deployed on JBoss EAP
- Customize server logging
- Create and manage datasource connections to databases
- Manage JBoss EAP clustering
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7.
- Install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
- Understand extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
- Run and configure JBoss EAP in standalone mode.
- Configure interfaces and socket binding groups.
- Configure JBoss EAP with command line interface.
- Deploying applications in standalone mode.
- Run JBoss EAP as a managed domain.
- Assign a domain controller.
- Configure a host controller and domain controller.
- Manage domain server architecture.
- Configure servers and server groups.
- Explore the datasource subsystem and configure JDBC drivers, datasources, and an XA datasource.
- Configure loggers and logging handlers.
- Explore the messaging subsystem.
- Configure messaging resources, journals and other settings.
- Configure a database security realm, an LDAP security realm, and password vault.
- Secure a JMS Destination.
- Configure the JVM in standalone mode and in a managed domain.
- Explore and configure the features of the web subsystem.
- Explore clustered applications.
- Configure subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deploy HA Singleton applications.
- Explore and configure batch jobs and batch subsystem.
- Explore the new features in JBoss EAP 7.
- Migrate JBoss EAP 6 applications to JBoss EAP 7.
- Review the tasks in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I.
After completing this training you should be able to take the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248). Please contact us for signing up for the exam. The exam is not included in the course.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147