Eksamen EX200 kan pt. kun tages Remote. Kontakt os for flere oplysninger.
Red Hat virtual training is real-time training conducted by instructors through an online environment. Featuring the same industry-respected content as the corresponding classroom-based courses, virtual training provides an ideal combination of flexibility and knowledge transfer in the convenience of your offices or home.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2.
Du skal have deltaget på Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) eller have tilsvarende viden.
This course is specifically designed for students who have completed Red Hat® System Administration I (RH124). Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full time Linux® administrator.
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting scheduling priority of processes.
- Interpret and set access control lists (ACLs) on files to handle situations requiring complex user and group access permissions.
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line.
- Manage storage using the Stratis local storage management system and use VDO volumes to optimize storage space in use.
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage.
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems.
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147