In this course you will get general knowledge of software test estimation, planning, supervision, and management as well as reporting. It is a great way to get started with professional management of software testing.
You can also attend this course virtually. A virtual course is live online with an instructor where you can communicate with the instructor and other participants.
You are expected to have some experience with testing and IT-projects in terms of understanding the basic concept and terms from attending Fundamentals of Software Testing or ISTQB Foundation or have similar experience.
This course is for Test Managers or other responsible for conducting larger or smaller testing cucles. Typically, you have a role like Test Co-ordinator, Test Manager, Project Manager with testing responsibilities, or similar.
You will know the techniques used to plan and manage software testing:
- You will be able to plan and lead your testing project
- You will know how to supervise your plan
- You will be able to re-plan your project to reach your goals in time
- You will know how to make reports so that management understands the status of the testing project
- You will be trained in supervision, follow-up, and corrective activities
- You will participate in risk analysis
- You will receive specific templates and tools.
- Time management / planning methods
- Different estimation techniques
- Risk analysis and management
- Stakeholder analysis
- Supervision and follow-up
- Test reporting
- Metrics and their value
- Methods of experience gathering and reporting
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147