You will be starting on an agile project or are already working with an agile project, but you lack the tools you need to ensure quality. You might be a Tester, Developer, Project Manager, Test Manager, or another project role that contributes to quality assurance.
- You will be better at working with a developers
- You will be preventing errors by asking the right questions
- You will be writing testable acceptance criteria with the business
- You will be Using “the Power of Three” in everyday situations
- You will learn how to plan the tests with your team
- You will know how to optimize the processes
- You will be operating effectively throughout an iteration.
- You will be taking home lots of tips, tricks, and checklists
The course is based on active participant involvement, with lots of exercises, discussions, experience sharing, and training in both tools and methods.
There will be pair, group, and whole-class exercises. The course emphasizes dialogue and debate based on your, the other participants’, and the instructor’s experience.
- The agile development process (Scrum, XP, and Lean)
- Testing with agile principles
- Acceptance criteria and testing user stories
- Estimation and planning in an agile project
- The automation pyramids
- Testing quadrants
- Empirical process control and ongoing process improvement
- The role of testing in an agile project
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147