The Danish Technological Institute calibrate torque wrenches and we are the guarantee repairer of torque wrenches by the Stahlwille and Facom brands. The calibrations are performed according to DS/EN ISO 6789:2003 or DS/EN ISO 6789-2:2017.
We also calibrate Stahlwille torque transducers used for calibration of torque wrenches.
Both torque wrenches and torque transducers can be calibrated accredited under the Danish Accreditation Fund (DANAK), number 200 Accreditation for testing and calibration.
- Measuring range for accredited testing of Stahlwille torque transducers: 0.2 – 1,100 Nm
- Measurement range for accredited torque transducer testing in general: 1 - 1,100 Nm
- Measuring range for accredited torque wrench testing: 1 - 1,000 Nm
- Measurement range for traceable (not accredited) torque wrench testing: 0.2 – 3,000 Nm
Practical information on submitting torque wrenches/transducers for calibration and repair
- Contact person
- Telephone number on contact person
- Email address
- Return address and/or billing address
- If repair price quote is desired
The shipping address is:
Danish Technological Institute
Att. Vehicle Technology (building 22)
Kongsvang Allé 29
DK-8000 Aarhus C