Coffee Machines are to comply with the ecodesign and energy labelling requirements stated in the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC and the Energy Labelling Directive 2010/30/EU.
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory offers testing and consultancy according to current EU regulations and requirements in connection with coffee machines for household and professional use.
Accredited testing facilities
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund, (see www.danak.dkregistration no 300 for detail specifications).
The laboratory offers testing and measurements of the energy and power consumption as well as the energy use in connection with standby and off mode of the many types of products in different situations and circumstances.
Here, you can read more about testing in connection with standby and off mode.
Professional coffee machines are tested according to EVA test methods.
We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Testing according to EU Regulation No 801/2013
- Testing according to EU Regulation No 1275/2008
- Testing according to EU Regulation No 642/2009
- Testing of professional coffee machines according to EVA test methods
- Testing of energy and power consumption
- Testing of energy use in standby and off mode
- Consultancy on ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on CE marking
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
Here, you can read more about the Energy efficiency Laboratory
The price depends on the type of testing; please ask us for a quotation.