The electricity used by household refrigerating appliances accounts for a significant share of total household electricity demand. Our laboratories have been testing household appliances since the energy label system was implemented in 1999.
We offer accredited testing and measurement of low power consumption of your products.
Danish Technological Institute is accredited to test electrical and electronic household and office equipment according to the following test standards:
- IEC 62552
- Ecodesign Regulation n° 643/2009
- Energy Labelling Regulation n° 1060/2010
- Consultancy on ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on the development of design and new technology
- Energy optimization
- Thermodynamic simulations
- R&D cooperation and partnership
Find further information on commercial refrigeration cabinets hwww.dti.dk/34536,4
The prices depend on type of appliance; please ask for your price.