EU requirements for ice cream freezers are still on the drawing board. The first Ecodesign and energy labelling requirements are being developed and are expected to come into force in 2018.
By improving the design of your appliances, you can potentially reduce environmental impacts and achieve energy savings. In some cases, energy consumption can be reduced with more than 50%.
Accredited testing facilities
Our Energy Efficiency Laboratory is accredited to test commercial and professional refrigerator and freezer cabinets according to the international standards EN/ISO 23953 and PrEN 16825.
We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Accredited testing according to EN/ISO 23953
- Accredited testing according to PrEN 16825
- Consultancy on ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on the development of design and new technology
- Consultancy on the use of natural refrigerants
- Energy optimization
- Thermodynamic simulations
- R&D cooperation and partnership
- Consultancy on CE marking
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
The price depends on the type of testing; please ask us for a quotation.