Testing of refrigerated vending machines is undergoing a shift from the existing EVA EMP 3.0a standards to testing according to the EVA EMP Standard EN 50597(2015), which will be fully replaced in 2017.
Vending machines in general have the potential of becoming a part of the increasing number of appliances that are to comply with the energy labelling and ecodesign requirements. This can be achieved by tweaking the energy efficiency in order to potentially reduce environmental impact and energy consumption.
Accredited testing facilities
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund, (see www.danak.dk registration no 300 for detail specifications).
- Accredited testing according to EN50597
- Consultancy on existing and future ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on the development of design and new technology
- Testing of vending machines according to EVA-EMP
- Consultancy on the use of natural refrigerants
- Evaluation and development of design and technology
- Energy optimization
- Thermodynamic simulations
- R&D cooperation and partnership
- Consultancy on CE marking
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
The price depends on the type of testing; please ask us for a quotation.