Televisions are to comply with the ecodesign and energy labelling requirements stated in the EU Commission Regulations No 642/2009/EC, 801/2013 and 1062/2010.
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory offers testing and measuring of the energy consumption of standby and off mode for televisions as well as for computers, electric ovens etc.
The products are tested in different test conditions in order to ensure the improvement of the environmental performance of the products across different usage situations.
Here, you can read more about testing in connection with standby and off mode.
Accredited testing facilities
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund, (see www.danak.dk registration no 300 for detail specifications).
We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Accredited testing according to EN 50564:2011
- Testing according to EU Regulation 801/2013
- Testing according to EU Regulation 1062/2010
- Testing according to EU Regulation 642/2009
- Testing of energy and power consumption
- Testing of energy use in standby and off mode
- Calculation of Energy Efficiency Index (EEI)
- Consultancy on ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on CE marking
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
Here, you can read more about the Energy Efficiency Laboratory.
The price depends on the type of testing; please ask us for a quotation.