Through the past two decades the cement and concrete industries have worked towards a more environmentally friendly profile. The DTI has provided assistance in demonstrating how the various life cycle stages of a concrete structure contribute to its environmental foot print.
The concept "Green Concrete" is well-known throughout the world due to our efforts within the field.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Evaluate the possibilities to utilise residual products in concrete manufacturing, e.g. fly ash, bottom ash, crushed glass, etc.
- Documentation of the properties of Green Concrete, e.g. strength and durability.
- Environmental product declarations and life cycle analyses.
- Project specifications with a green foot print.
- Better energy performance of buildings by means of utilisation of the right building materials.