Nanotechnology concerns the accumulation of macroscopic properties through design of structures and properties at a molecular level. The industrial utilisation of nanomaterials holds a large potential for improving existing products and processes as well as developing new product. With close interaction between several scientific disciplines at a professional level as our starting point, we help you apply nanotechnology.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Analyses of nanotechnical properties and determination of content and liberation of nanomaterials from products and processes
- Characterisation of nanoparticles and other nanomaterials such as analyses of particle size, charge and surface structure
- Application of sensors based on nanoparticles for a rapid and precise identification of microbes
- Reduction of the need for biocide in products through a controlled liberation
- Hydrophobic surfaces, surfaces with optical effects or surfaces with improved transfer of heat through nano and microstructuring on an industrial scale