- in production and service
The increasing globalization leads to more environmental challenges and makes sustainability a major competitive factor on the enterprise level. How to go about it, and what activities should be initiated? We work with sustainability and participate in development projects to continually incorporate the latest knowledge for example about Cradle to Cradle. We focus on the individual company's challenges and adapt approaches and methods so it produces results.
Our approach and experience is that the company's competitiveness doesn’t decrease when sustainability is introduced, quite the contrary. Sustainable behavior is the way to balance between the three bottom lines: economic, environmental and social.
How can Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Sustainable production
- Sustainable supply chains
- Sustainable products and LCA / LCA
- Sustainable energy systems
- ECO design directives for energy related products and materials
- Cooling systems, energy and the use of natural refrigerants
- Solar thermal and photovoltaic systems
- Social sustainability: Health, wellbeing, social capital
- Sustainable construction, building components and installations
- Sustainable Production in SMEs – SPIN
- Sustainability: RETAP have received help through the SPIN project