For the past decades glass has been used very much in construction, and nothing indicates that this tendency will discontinue. Glass is an extremely exciting building material with endless potential, but also many pitfalls of which we have great knowledge.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- The correct choice of glass and windows
- Diagnosis of glass damage
- The correct use of safety glass
- Calculation and measurement of solar radiation and daylight
- Colour rendition in relation to glass
- With understanding glass properties including U-, g- and LT-value