PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and terminology for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful Project Management method in the world — it has become the de facto standard in both the private and public sectors.
This 3-days PRINCE2 Foundation course (based on PRINCE2:2017) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials, and exam preparation material. You will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to apply this knowledge in real life.
The course is designed for employees that act as project managers, as frequent project participants, as project support staff, as program managers, as steering committee members and/or as quality assurance staff, and who wants to improve these skills through an internationally approved – and accredited -project management training.
Anyone with working experience as a project participant or project manager qualifies.
Why PRINCE2 Training Course
- We provide you with quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the exam. You receive pre-course reading materials that help you understand the basics, even before you come to the three course days.
- Approved instructors, who have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process, present PRINCE2 training courses.
- Training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 - PRINCE2:2017.
The course gives participants knowledge of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. The student will afterwards be able to organize, plan and manage projects efficiently in accordance with the PRINCE2 methodology. The course ends with the internationally accredited Foundation exam.
- At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
Our starting point is a practical and critical approach to the PRINCE2 method. The course material as well as the course organization are targeting at moving from theory to practice.
The course uses presentations and work with practical situations from the participants’ own projects. During the preparatory period, after the introduction day where the students work with the documentation, students will have access to the trainer and other students through informal networks.
In the preparatory period, the students prepare themselves following our written study guide.
Delegate preparation for the course days: 40 - 50 hours
1. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
2. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
3. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00 (Foundation exam 16.00-17.00)
Assurance af an accredited exam
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by Peoplecert. On behalf of Axelos, Peoplecert is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Trainers have at least 10 years of practical training, consultancy and project management experience and are consistently getting top grades from our participants. All our trainers have long experience of teaching in PRINCE2.
In our English-based courses we use high quality training material used by partners around the world.
Alternative PRINCE2 courses in English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 4 days, English
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Training 1½ days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner 6 days, English
This course is also available in Danish
Anne Dam Jensen holds a MSc/PhD degree in Chemistry and Biotechnology and has worked with project management within product development in basic research and with American Biotech/Medico for 15 years. Anne has worked as a consultant and trainer for the past 11 years. Among other things, Anne has over the last 8 years trained approx. 3000 project managers in project management and PRINCE2. In addition to training PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner, Anne also teaches PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner and Agile Project Management. For Anne, it is important to include simple practical examples and delegates own knowledge in the class-room.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Eva Tiemroth
- +45 72201463