At the Danish Technological Institute, we can provide a full print testing service with any conductive and/or dielectric screen or ink jet printable materials.
The test involves all or a selection of the possible tests mentioned below. The Danish Technological Institute will also follow standardized testing procedures, when and if needed.
- ink jet jetting: drop optimization and analysis, splat diameter analysis, test consistency analysis
- screen print: screen drying analysis, mesh size analysis, squeegee speed analysis
- curing and sintering tests using box oven, tunnel oven, IR, and photonic techniques
Electrical property tests
- Conductive properties, 4pp and/or 1000 square print test for sheet resistance & resistivity
- Dielectric properties, dielectric permittivity test, voltage breakdown test
Standardized adhesion test kit
- consisting of cross hatch tape test, scratch test and crease test
- ASTM D3359, ISO 2409