What’s next for the medical cannabis industry?
- Session 1: Plant breeding: Applying breeding tactics for the medical cannabis industry
- Session 2: Plant cultivation: Cultivation technologies to support sustainability
- Session 3: Product development: Engagement with the wider ecosystem
- Session 4: Clinical studies: Research on new applications
- Session 5: Patient application: The Nordic perspective on research collaboration
- Networking at Storms Pakhus afterwards!
About the hosts
Invest in Denmark – National investment promotion agency under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Invest in Denmark has been actively involved in attracting medical cannabis investments into the Danish ecosystem, generating jobs and economic growth across Denmark.
Invest in Odense helps promote the local and national medical cannabis industry, and hosts network events. Invest in Odense is part of Odense Municipality and part of the triple helix collaboration connecting companies, science and government to develop the industry and generate growth.
Danish Technological Institute (GTS) transferring science to industry. For more than 112 years the Institute is supporting the Danish industry with new technology and innovations. Center for Bioressourcer working on optimized plants production indoor and in tissue culture as well as conducting breeding methods as using side streams for circular production.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Anna-Catharina Röper
- Seniorspecialist, ph.d.
- +45 72203431