As of 26 September 2015 heat pumps are to comply with the ecodesign and energy labelling requirements as stated in the EU regulations 811/2013, 812/2013, 813/2013, and 814/2013. We offer accredited testing of air conditioners, domestic hot water heat pumps and air to air heat pumps, air to water heat pumps, as well as brine to water heat pumps.
The Heat Pump Laboratory covers capacities up to 40Kw, and the specially designed climate chambers handle air temperatures between -40°C to +50°C. The laboratory also comprises two test setups for testing of brine to water heat pumps.
Accreditation & Certification
The Heat Pump Laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards by both ILAC (the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation) and DANAK (the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund). The laboratory is also ISO9001 certified according to Danish national law, i.e. our laboratory staff is certified for handling i.a. installation, evacuating, and charging of heat pumps.
The laboratory is accredited to measure the sound power level of heat pumps as well as SCOP (Seasonal Coefficient of Performance), which sets the standards for the minimum requirements and energy labelling requirements for heat pumps in Europe.
Moreover, the laboratory is certified by various European test schemes, such as the EHPA (the European Heat Pump Association) and the MCS (the Microgeneration Certification Scheme). This means that we are able to test heat pumps according to international standards and requirements relevant for various European markets.
Our experts and specialists have built up considerable expertise on technologies, standards, and market conditions as well as potentials for heat pumps. We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Accredited testing according to EN 14511 (COP)
- Accredited testing according to EN 14825 (SCOP)
- Accredited testing according to EN 12102 (Sound power level)
- Accredited testing according to EN 16147 (Domestic hot water heat pumps)
- Testing according to current ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Testing according to European quality assurance schemes including EHPA, MCS & KIWA
- Consultancy on current ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Product development and optimization
- Unique test setups and installations
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
Here, you can read more about our activities in connection with heat pumps.
The price depends on the type of testing; please contact us for a quotation.