The mechanical laboratory in the centre of Masonry at Danish Technological Institute performs test of mortar for masonry. Many of the tests are executed accredited and in accordance with existing Danish and European standards.
The laboratory performs the following tests, among other things:
- Bond strength of prefab. Bed joint reinforcement in mortar joints acc. to EN 846-2
- Shear load capacity of welds in prefab. Bed joint reinforcement acc. to EN 846-3
- Load capacity and load-deflection characteristics of straps acc. to EN 846-4
- Load capacity and load-deflection characteristics of joist hangers acc. to EN 846-8
- Load- capacity and deflection characteristics of brackets acc. to EN 846-10
- Wall ties
- Tensile, compression and displacement characteristics of wall ties acc. to EN 846-5
- Tensile, compression and displacement characteristics of wall ties acc. to EN 846-6
- Shear and displacement characteristics of shear and slip ties acc. to EN 846-7
- Flexural and shear resistance of lintels acc. to EN 846-9
You are welcome to contact us for further information regarding pricing or a discussion of the possibilities of performing other tests than the previous mentioned.