The Temperature Laboratory
The Temperature Laboratory at Danish Technological Institute is appointed National Reference Laboratory.
For many years we have performed calibration by comparison and by fixed points.
How can The Temperature Laboratory help you?
Besides calibrating your apparatus, we provide consulting assignments on metrology such as calculation of measurement uncertainty as well as accredited proficiency testing and we are a valued partner in development projects. We offer a wide range of temperature courses, e.g. courses tailored to the client's individual needs.
The Temperature Laboratory performs calibration of:
- Direct reading thermometers
- Fluid in glas thermometers
- Resistance thermometers and thermistors
- Dry block calibrators
- Standard Platinium Resistance thermometers, cf. the International Temperature Scale (1990).
Non-contact temperature measurement equipment
- Infrared thermometers
- Infrared cameras
Electrical support parameters for various instruments
- mA, V, etc.
The Temperature Laboratory offers consultancy on:
- Selection of the right measuring instruments as well as application and maintenance
- Metrology and calculation of measurement uncertainty
- Validation of measuring instruments and method
The Temperature Laboratory is accredited by The Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund (DANAK), see www.danak.dk registration No. 200 for a detailed specification of calibration services and uncertainties.