Danish Technological Institute OnFarmPLUS trials create value for you, who need to test and document new technologies in the field.
The results of your field trials are maximized by using a combination of geo-referenced sensors data and yield maps with modern geo-statistical analyses.
- OnFarmPLUS are suitable for those trials which require large areas, such as testing of Precision Agriculture technologies for variable rate application of fertilizers or plant protection products, bio-stimulants, machines and field equipment.
- Provide documentation and tests according to farmers’ common practices.
- Use data from different sensors, such as a multispectral camera to estimate the biomass, growth pattern and phenotyping characteristics.
- The results have a higher statistical strength, for example yield variations can be explained with soil texture differences. This makes it easier to find statistically significant treatment differences.
Technologies behind OnFarmPLUS trial
- Design optimized for large-scale trials.
- Automatized data collection of georeferenced data: soil texture (EM-38), satellite and drone data, RGB-imaging, yield map and other relevant data.
- Easy and secure dataflow and storage using the Field Trial Monitor and NFTS software solutions.
- Algorithms, geostatistical analyses and mathematical modelling which convert data into valuable agronomical parameters, such as yield, plant count, weed population, biomass, plant stress, growth rate, overwintering etc.
How can Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Trial design and planning.
- Set-up and implementation of OnFarmPLUS trials in the field.
- Assessment in the field, drone flights, satellite data, EM38 measurements, harvesting with flowmeter.
- Data quality assurance and advanced analyses.
- Preparation of documentation material and notes according to your needs.
- A committed team of trial planners, trial technicians, agronomists and data analysts.