PHYSICAL Escrow - Standard agreements for download
The Danish Escrow Institute offers three types of agreements that you can download and work with.
You are welcome to customise the agreements as long as you do not change the rights and obligations of the Danish Escrow Institute. Once you are satisfied with the content of the agreement,
please e-mail it to us and we will help you with
the rest of the procedure.
1. Standard Escrow Agreement
An agreement between a supplier, a customer and Danish Escrow Institute
The standard agreement is concluded between the supplier/developer, the customer and the Danish Escrow Institute. The standard agreement is typically used when the IT programme is developed specifically for one customer.
Download standard (single) escrow agreement and price list:
2. Joint Escrow Agreement
An agreement between a supplier, more customers and Danish Escrow Institute
The joint agreement is concluded between the supplier/developer, several customers and the Danish Escrow Institute. In a joint escrow, more customers share one/the same copy of identical source material.
Download Joint Escrow Agreement and price list:
3. Distributor Escrow Agreement
An agreement between a supplier, a distributor, a customer and Danish Escrow Institute
The distributor agreement is made between four parties: the developer, the distributor, the customer and the Danish Escrow Institute.
Download Distributor Escrow Agreement and price list:
Conversion from physical to digital escrow
It is of course possible to convert your escrow from a physical to a digital agreement.
However, you should be aware of the following:
- A new contract must be drawn up.
- The digital escrow will not take effect until the new agreement is signed.
- The material in the physical escrow is returned to the supplier. Alternatively, it can be destroyed or left at the physical escrow (without the possibility of further updating).
- Conversion is associated with quite some administration. Therefore, it costs DKK 3,000 to make a conversion.