Wood-based materials are part of a number of construction products. Legislation and manufacturers of construction products constantly set new requirements of materials. It is important to choose the right materials. At the same time the demands for the physical and environmental properties must be well-documented. If not, cost-consuming damage to the construction is not unusual.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Avoidance of planning phase errors – assessment of the project description
- Assistance in terms of inspection and control in the execution phase – avoidance of ensuing damage
- Accredited tests of types of wood, wood-based sheets, composite materials, laminated wood, etc.
- Knowledge of wood based materials at highest level
- Clearing up of damage
- Is the CE marking of your products ready?
- Documentation of material properties such as moisture-conditioned movements, mechanical properties, emission, etc.