For more than 100 years, refrigeration technology has played a significant role in Danish industry. Since 1975, our specialists have been important players in the refrigeration area within development, research, testing and training.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Consultancy service on development, construction and documentation of refrigeration systems
- CFD/FEM calculations
- Natural refrigerants in cooling and heat pump systems
- Process consultancy
- Energy savings in cooling systems
- Server room inspection and arrangement
- Tailored refrigeration courses
Refrigeration and Heat Pump Laboratory
Danish Technological Institute has one of the most advanced laboratories on refrigeration and heat pump technology in the world. The laboratory comprises four individual laboratories which are specially designed with equipment to test both small and large systems, products and components.
Here, you can read about our different laboratories and our laboratory services:
Our Heat Pump Laboratory and Energy Efficiency Laboratory are both accredited by ILAC, the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation, and DANAK, the Danish Accreditation andMetrology Fund, to carry out tests according to internationally recognized accreditation standards. All our five laboratories comply with the general requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. Furthermore, our Energy Efficiency laboratory is accredited by WHO to test vaccine storage unitsand transportation boxes according to the WHO PQS methods and our Heat Pump Laboratory is accredited to measure SCOP and it is certified by EHPA.
- Accredited testing facilities also attracting foreign customers
- Cross-disciplinary market analysis of commercial potential in new technology
- Development, testing and assurance of heat pumps for individual heat plants
- Water replaces environmentally hazardous substances in new refrigeration and air conditioning systems