Unique test setups
We use our various plants, e.g. our two-step plant with ammonia, for testing and developing new components and technology as well as for teaching.
We also offer unique test setups designed specifically for each test and product. Our specialists are highly experienced in designing different setups and installations as well as models which provide the best test conditions for your product. This means that we are able to create tests which are based on special requirements and different from usual standard tests.
How can Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Performance testing of products and components
- Testing of control units and control systems
- Endurance testing of products and components
- Low temperature tests down to -40°C in a 150m3 climate chamber
- Consultancy on the use of natural refrigerants
- Product development and optimization
- Unique test setups and installations
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
GLEEB is a subsidy scheme funded by the Danish Energy Agency. Here, you can read how you can gain subsidies in terms of discounts when carrying out tasks related to GLEEB.